*Now only available in Medium* - Larger sizes available in the new style.
SALE PRICE ALONG WITH FREE POSTAGE
Will be discontinued once sold.
This is our original Luxury cosy Cave bed in brown and cream, not only will it keep your dog cosy and warm but it creates a den like environment to make them feel safe and secure while they're resting, perfect for those who like to snuggle and nest under duvets and blankets.
The hood is padded and designed using a plastic tube to create the arc over your dog, you insert this via a zip at the side - this is completely removable and should always be removed before washing. As you can see in the photos the bed can be used in 3 different ways as modelled by my own dog:
1. Bed with arc (plastic tube inserted) this creates a cosy den for your pet.
2. Bed without arc (plastic tube removed) the hood acts more as a blanket over your dog for them to snuggle under.
3. If your dog decides they do not want to be covered the bed is simply a large, comfortable circular bed with the option to snuggle under the hood if they choose to.
Medium: Diameter 65cm - This size bed is best suited to cats and small sized dogs such as Jack Russells, Chihuahuas, Dachshunds, Yorkshire Terriers etc.
We've also added a few customer photos to show different dogs enjoying their Cosy Cave in various sizes.
- Outer Fabric: Soft, brown upholstery-grade material. This fabric is thick and strong whilst maintaining a soft, comfortable feel for your pet.
- Inner fabric: The interior of the bed is an extremely soft, plush faux fur type material in cream. It is so soft and snuggly and provides maximum comfort.
- Inner is a very deep soft poly filled cushion with cedar bits sprinkled in for freshness.
- Black water resistant base
The cover is completely removable and machine washable, we would recommend on a cool medium spin or alternatively hand wash. Simply unzip and remove the inner cushion and ALWAYS remove the inner plastic tube from the arc before washing as this could damage the bed and/or your washing machine. Hang out to dry or place on a radiator - we would not recommend tumble drying the cover for this bed.