Luxury Cosy Cave Bed
*Now only available in Medium*
Designed and manufactured exclusively for us.
This is our Luxury cosy Cave bed in grey/cream, not only will it keep your dog cosy and warm but it creates a den like environment to make them feel safe and secure while they're resting, perfect for those who like to snuggle and nest under duvets and blankets. Also available in brown/cream.
The hood is padded and designed using a plastic tube to create the arc over your dog, you insert this via a zip at the side - this is completely removable and should always be removed before washing. The bed can be used in 3 different ways:
1. Bed with arc (plastic tube inserted) this creates a cosy den for your pet.
2. Bed without arc (plastic tube removed) the hood acts more as a blanket over your dog for them to snuggle under.
3. If your dog decides they do not want to be covered the bed is simply a large, comfortable oval shaped bed with the option to snuggle under the hood if they choose to.
This bed is now only available in Medium (the Dachshund in the photos is modelling the Medium):
Medium: L:75cm x W 55cm - This size bed is best suited to cats and small sized dogs such as Jack Russells, Chihuahuas, Dachshunds, Yorkshire Terrier etc.
If you are unsure if the size is correct for your dog please send me a message and I will try to advise you as best I can - return postage will not be refunded and will be charged to the buyer so to avoid any disappointment please ask.
- Outer Fabric: Soft, grey microsuede type material used for furniture. This fabric is thick and strong whilst maintaining a soft, comfortable feel for your pet. 100% polyester.
- Inner fabric: The interior of the bed is an extremely soft, plush velour type material in cream. It is so soft and snuggly and provides maximum comfort.
- Inner is a very deep soft poly filled cushion with cedar bits sprinkled in for freshness.
- Black water resistant base
The cover is completely removable and machine washable, we would recommend on a cool medium spin or alternatively hand wash. Simply unzip and remove the inner cushion and ALWAYS remove the inner plastic tube from the arc before washing as this could damage the bed and/or your washing machine. Hang out to dry or place on a radiator - we would not recommend tumble drying the cover for this bed.
Returns accepted on beds that are sent back in the original packaging in the exact same, unused condition they were sent in.